Welcome to Black Knight Industries! I’m Charlie Knight and I’m originally from Pennsylvania. I say ‘originally’ because I haven’t lived at home for the past 26 years.
I’m not one to waffle so, in a nutshell, here’s the lowdown on me and my blog:
– I’m 42, going on 19.
– I’m not married, nor will I ever be.
– My friends think there’s something wrong with me.
– I eat, breathe and sleep in the great outdoors.
– My favourite quote is, “Life is either a daring adventure, or nothing.”
– I’m at my happiest when I’m hiking, biking, fishing, and camping in the wilderness.
– Still reading? I didn’t think you’d be that interested!
– I once got to meet Bear Grylls and it was a complete let down. He was wearing a suit.
– I’ve kept a diary since I was 12 and my diary comes everywhere with me.
– My diary is updated on a daily basis.
– Because I’m off the grid so much, this blog is my way of connecting with other travelers and making travel buddies. I also offer consultations where I can help you organise your travel plans. You can see some words from Chris on that below.
– I do update my blog as often as I can but sometimes life gets in the way, and I’m ok with that so you should be too.
Charlie is the Real Deal
I've always been afraid to take risks but, after coming across Charlie's blog and having a consultation with him, I took a leap of faith and lived out a scenario I'd dreamed about for years.
I spent 10 weeks traveling in Nepal, alone. It was the best decision I've ever made and I'm a different person because of it.
THANK you, THANK you, THANK you, Charlie. I hope we get to meet someday in person. I owe you a beer.
If you’ve any questions about me or would like to ask me some questions about your own travel plans, just get in touch as I’d be happy to help.